Sunday, February 27, 2011

Killarney/Ring of Kerry

Went to Killarney last weekend and did the Ring of Kerry. Kerry is such a beautiful part of Ireland. One of my favorite places that I've been to so far without a doubt. Stayed in a hostel for a night. Went horse back riding through some of the rural parts outside of Killarney by the National Park. Went to St. Mary's Cathedral, which is massive, and lit a candle for Uncle Bill. Checked out a few pubs for traditional music. And took a bus tour of the Ring of Kerry, which was amazing! Such beautiful, rural coastlines. I have never seen so many bogs either! Definitely enjoyed traveling through the mountains, coastlines, and bogs. A very memorable trip. Hopefully I will hit Dingle peninsula as well to knock out all of Kerry! Also, RIP Uncle Bill. I'm glad your suffering is over and that you're in peace now. I'm very thankful to be able to see you during the fall! Love you very much, hope everyone is doing okay.
p.s. pictures should be coming soon as well! (hopefully tonight if i get the chance!)

No comments:

Post a Comment