Monday, January 31, 2011

Classes

People have seem to be asking me how school/classes have been so I figured I'd post it on here. Here's the list of my classes:

1) Modern Irish (Gaelic)
2) Intro to Irish Traditional Music
3) History of the Media in Ireland
4) Intro to Irish History
5) Principles of Insurance for Finance

Classes are going well so far, not much homework really (fortunately). We are mostly graded on one or two papers and an exam or two during the semester. The only class that attendance factors into my grade is Modern Irish, which is three days a week for an hour. My other classes only meet once a week for an hour or two. My favorite class so far has to be Modern Irish (very exciting to learn the language of my ancestors).

On another note, I was supposed to have my first soccer game yesterday, but the game was canceled once we got there because the pitch (field) was frozen over. Big game apparently this weekend so looking forward to that! And some family flies over the pond in two weeks time! Hope all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment