Friday, January 28, 2011

Visit to Limerick with the McGinns!

Had a lovely weekend with the McGinns! They took me to my first Munster rugby game, which was an incredible experience. I love how everyone sings here instead of typical chanting done at sporting events in the states (much more classier). Made it seem like I was the unlucky charm with a 0-0 first half, but thankfully there was a lot of action with a comeback victory for Munster 28-14! All the action was at our end of the field as well! That was definitely a great experience. Checked out some spots in Limerick as well as the University of Limerick and the night scene with Christina and Justin. Also had homemade fish n chips, which were amazing! Thank you McGinn family for having me, coming back soon! I have some photos from our walk along the Shannon River:

[Little Fisherman's house along the Shannon River]





[Some local fisherman]

Here are some photos that Christina took during the weekend as well:

[Sarah and Me]

[Sarah, Christina, and I in the People's Park]

[Justin, Sarah, Christina, Me, and Jack after the Munster game]

No comments:

Post a Comment